I am, a boyfriend.

In this role, I'm a boyfriend.


Today. After my sole class ended at 9pm. I absentmindedly got on the buses and the trains, to get to Sunway Pyramid. The purpose was to see my girlfriend, whom I have not seen, or seriously talked to, for a month. I reached at a little over 10am. I wandered around aimlessly. Wondering what I should be doing when I finally see her again.

I didn't really need to ask myself that. When I saw her the first thing I wanted to do was to hold her in my arms. Well, not whilst still in the middle of the walkway, so we did it... in the middle of the walkway further down! XD

Having her close to me is the best feeling ever. Whenever I have her close, I really know how much I actually love her. To hold her close and not let go. To be under the bliss of being in love is a scary, yet so fulfilling. Having this feeling renewed is like being on a permanent sugar high.

I've always preached that to love is to unconditionally give and hope the same is true from your partner, however I've realized that I myself weren't doing that until I understood what it really meant until recently. Unconditionally giving isn't enough, you'd have to receive and appreciate what was given to you, this makes you give even more than what you can give individually. It kinds of snowballs into this giant ball of love that's almost unstoppable.

Thanks again dear. For this awesomest day.

P/S: That's a lot of "loves" for one post. A record! Love you dear.

2 Response to "I am, a boyfriend."

  1. be strong Yuki ! =3

    The Racer says:

    Weeeeee~ That's great =D

Powered by Blogger