Current life updates.

I successfully enrolled in college, currently in my 2nd month where all the quizzes, midterms start rolling in as well as the final assignments for the respective subjects.


Studying in UCSI. University College Sedaya International. Very long name; content, not so much. Students are averagely... average. While the lecturers are mostly the same. However, this is my foundation year. Where everything is cakewalk and students are still getting spoonfed. There are many students with unrealized potentials. Therefore only time will tell what will happen in the future.

As for myself, barely scraping by. Still living fine. So no worries there. As long as I still have my spark of insanity in me. I shall never actually go crazy.

1 Response to "Current life updates."

  1. Ah Han says:

    hey...u're falling in love now^^

Powered by Blogger