I liked.

The kisses. Well, generally everything that happened on Friday.

Touching your hair and jolting you when I ended the call. Holding your hand again, browsing odd stuff in Action City. Getting lost looking for MPH.

The way you supported me when I asked you to be my girlfriend, I know I asked before, but when we were face to face it was a lot harder.

How you didn't mind me not being romantic nor strong enough that I actually told you I have no idea how long it might last.

Not giving a fuck about that old uncle across the lounge.

My first kiss outside Haagen Daaz, playing traffic lights with the shoppers, and then not giving a fuck about them in the end.

Holding your hand more, walking around randomly, the kiss near the weird suspended cola can in river. Going back to MPH.

Using books as an excuse to stay close and hobo'ing at that corner.

More kisses.

The test of trust between us.

Throwing away books completely to snuggle, playing with your petite hands.

Having my world spin round and round by your antics.

The taste of your lips, mouth and even braces. The smell in your hair, nuzzling your neck, your petite frame, your delicate hands.

You're amazing.

2 Response to "I liked."

  1. Orange says:

    I want that second version ^^

    *kisses*

    I'll have it up as soon as possible. Plenty of idle periods in College. I write best with pen and paper anyways.

Powered by Blogger