Srsly

Who are you and why did you invade my blog?

Just joking. Always glad there's someone here, even though there's not much for these someone's to read.

As you've noticed, I don't update my blog often, because I never made any commitments. Unfortunately, this blog will remain this way unless I can actually find a method to generate revenue off this place, then I'd start blogging for my life, since it'll be considered a job. Most of the articles here are mainly personal anecdotes, testimonials as well as pseudophilosophy, kindly do not take them too seriously. However, when I blog about something, it will be something I feel strongly about, not just "I had a cake this morning", so rest assured that anything recorded here are major events or thoughts that have haunted.

Been catching up with gaming lately, have to finish the following list of games:

Assasin's Creed
Burnout Paradise
Dead Space
Devil May Cry 4
GRID
Pure
Sid Meier's Civilizations 4.
Silent Hill Homecoming.

Unlike blogging, I dedicate a lot of time to gaming, so you can imagine what I'll be busy with for these next few weeks. If I do find anything interesting though, I'll let someone(s) know.

3 Response to "Srsly"

  1. Anonymous says:

    ooo~
    playing game huh? i'd play devil may cry too, quite interesting too but haven't finish the 1st round
    haha...
    know who am I? guess guess...

    I've never been good at guessing games.

    All I gather is that you're Malaysian, and is currently monitoring my blog quite closely. For reasons unknown.

    People who does know of my blog are either from movin' melodies, my friendster account or Lowyat.

    There's relatively little people in my Friendster account that knows of this blog, I'd scratch that off. Don't even need to mention LYN, You're a relative?

    Anonymous says:

    nope...
    WRONG answer.
    X.X

Powered by Blogger